Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New craz owner.

Default New craz owner.

Hey fellas, I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time, and I finally just put a deposit down on a new craz at the boat show this weekend. I figured I had better finally introduce myself. We shopped supreme, axis and Tige R series as well. The moomba just seemed to have incredible fit, finish and value compared to the others we looked at. The boat is fairly well equipped and has the surf package with 2500 lbs ballast as well as the auto flow 2.0. It sounds like I should be looking to upgrade the rear bags from 750's to 1100's for max surf performance. Anyone on here been able to perfect their auto flow settings?

There isn't a lot of feedback on the craz yet, I'm looking forward to being a wake nerd and collaborating with the community about how to max out the potential of this fine piece of machinery.

Of course no intro would be complete without a pic of the new ride. The bottom pic is of a mojo at the boat show, the top is of my new baby. I'll be having a high gloss grey decal installed so that the craz looks just like that mojo.[

ATTACH=CONFIG]23518[/ATTACH]Craz interior.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mattsask; 03-08-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Congrats on the new ride! Looks sharp.

I believe it will come with 650's in the rear from factory. I'd look into the 1100's over the 750 due to the similar cost and size difference.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Awesome looking Craz! Mine is on order and I can't wait to get the word out with settings, ballast, etc. KG is correct and it should come with 650's in the rear, 700 mid tank, and 500 under the bow seats with the optional surf package.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Sick! Gonna look incredible on the water! Welcome aboard.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, pictures don't do that metal flake justice. I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get it on the water. Josh, I hope we can work together and bounce ideas off eachother to really find out what makes this hull shine. When do you expect to have yours on the water? It'll likely be another 8 weeks before riding season here in saskatchewan.

Where would one get a bigger sack? lol

My dealer said I should get at least 900lbs back there. I am not going to this year though. All my money will go to the down payment and required gear this year. Just wanted to know where to get the extra ballast sacks when the time comes. I am betting the dealer is not the place to go because of cost.
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle

So true. The metal flake is something you must see in person.
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle

Congratulations on the craz. Mine is currently in production. I am beyond ready for it to be here.

Default New craz owner.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZy440 View Post
    Where would one get a bigger sack? lol

My dealer said I should get at least 900lbs back there. I am not going to this year though. All my money will go to the down payment and required gear this year. Just wanted to know where to get the extra ballast sacks when the time comes. I am betting the dealer is not the place to go because of cost.
    Wakemakers
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Great looking boat! I wouldn't even add the grey!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold