Default Front speakers not working???

I have six cabin speaker, 4 in the cabin and 2 in the bow, and the bow speakers were not working when we went to the lake this week. Everything else works fine. When I got home i checked the wiring and everything was hooked up to the amp (Exile Xi 800.4) fine. I unplugged the front speaker wires from the amp and plugged in an old speaker i had and nothing. I unplugged a set of rear speaker wires from the amp and plugged the front speaker wires in and i get sound. I checked the 2 30amp fuses on the amp and they are good. I checked all the wiring coming from the head unit and everything seems to be ok. So with my limited knowledge of audio, my guess is it is either the amp that is gone bad or it is the head unit. Anyone have some idea of what else to look at? Is there any way to know if it is the head unit or amp without getting new ones? I plan on calling Exile and see what they think in the morning but thought i would check you all you audio experts first. Thanks in advance.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

How many RCA inputs are you using? Try swapping your inputs if you have more than one.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

swap RCA's at the amp, check front to rear fade on the head unit, and check switches to make sure the input section is set up right.

ok, got it all figured out thanks to Brian at Exile. He is the best and their customer service is incredible. Turns out that it was a simple switch for the channels that got bumped. I love it when it is an easy fix. Thanks Exile.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by jonyb View Post
    and check switches to make sure the input section is set up right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    Turns out that it was a simple switch for the channels that got bumped.
    You're welcome.

And thanks to jonyb as well. Sorry.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190