Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sure would be nice to see if this 2.0 would fit on my 13 LSV... I really don't want to upgrade to a Craz and lose my ass on my boat in resale...
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

So did anyone figure out if older boats can do this? Just got a 2008 XLV last fall and want to do this if possible. Let me know!
    Jason - 2008 Mobius XLV
    Wakemakers wave control surf system
    Gravity 3 ballast system
    1180 center bag
    2 rear 1100 bags
    Perfect pass gps
    Stazigate 2.0

Old thread but I can tell you my NEW Craz with 20 hours has problems with the wave coming and going like the electronics stop intermittently. Someone is out surfing, the wave just disappears, then come back, and at the same time trim adjustment quits working, them comes back. At the dealer now except they are telling me 3 weeks out to look at it. NOT happy with that. When the system worked I was pretty happy with the wave. Got about 30 minutes of good waves before it started acting up. At first just starboard side was acting up (only 1 of 5 of us surf that side) then second day started acting up on port side too.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

Default Upgrading the AutoFlow to the new 2.0

My suck/surf tab never lets me down. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

My mojo started doing the same thing took it in to the dealer and they say it has a safe guard in the system that will shut the system down if the boat speed goes over 15 mph with the plate in the down position. So I have been dropping the plate after the boat planes and is at is surfing speed. No more problems so far.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2016 mojo red&white
    2.0 auto flow surf system 2500# ballast

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' It View Post
    No mods to the hull at all. The wake plate is WAY bigger and has a few different screw holes, so at the most a tiny bit of filling and drilling. The Surf tabs are completely different shape but have the exact same bolt pattern as the auto flow. So you don't even need to change the hinges, just the plates themselves.

2015 Autoflow

2016 Autoflow 2.0
    I am not impressed with the cylinder attachment points at all. Right next to the hinge? Not much room for leverage there. Cylinder mounts to the platform too?
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

We are having the exact same issue ... turns out they actuators are faulty. I figured it out when I put it on the lift and cycled through the various %'s. It would say that it was at 30-40% engaged but the plate was fully engaged. Then when backing it off it would say 60-70% and it would be 0%.

They are replacing them on Tuesday so we will see.

The wave is really inconsistent from rider to rider even run to run. Sometimes it would look amazing ... then 5 mins later it would be shit.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Default Upgrading the AutoFlow to the new 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by fairlydangerous1 View Post
    Old thread but I can tell you my NEW Craz with 20 hours has problems with the wave coming and going like the electronics stop intermittently. Someone is out surfing, the wave just disappears, then come back, and at the same time trim adjustment quits working, them comes back. At the dealer now except they are telling me 3 weeks out to look at it. NOT happy with that. When the system worked I was pretty happy with the wave. Got about 30 minutes of good waves before it started acting up. At first just starboard side was acting up (only 1 of 5 of us surf that side) then second day started acting up on port side too.
    Keep me informed on what they figure out if you wouldn't mind. My goofy wave has been doing that for a while now, but I had just assumed it was wind/weeds/shallow water until it happened in 60ft of water this weekend. I'm experiencing exactly what you described.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

This is what I think is happening to me. They are not completely engaging. Find out when it gets back from the dealer.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by blackcup View Post
    We are having the exact same issue ... turns out they actuators are faulty. I figured it out when I put it on the lift and cycled through the various %'s. It would say that it was at 30-40% engaged but the plate was fully engaged. Then when backing it off it would say 60-70% and it would be 0%.

They are replacing them on Tuesday so we will see.

The wave is really inconsistent from rider to rider even run to run. Sometimes it would look amazing ... then 5 mins later it would be shit.
    EXACTLY what I was getting.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr