Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Got my boat back today. Lake this weekend. Dealer told me loose connector with bent pin. From factory that way. Should be good to go. Also water in boat from loose fitting on port ballast. Update after 5 days at the lake. that should shake out any non resolved issues.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

Yep, loose connector must have been the problem. Surf system worked like a champ. Boat still water in though.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

Hey everyone,

New here and recently picked up a 2016 Mojo surf addition and have been having similar issues. Surf wake will sorts disappear then come back, or not. I'm still playing with getting the ballast weights right so actually haven't been able to let go of the handle when surfing yet. When draining the ballast, getting a lot of water underneath the floor. I was checking wake makers site for information on upgrades and they say that the IBS / front ballast overflow should come out the starboard side near the driver through hull vent. Somethings going on, and will be bringing it to the dealer in the next couple of weeks as our season in GA is coming to and end soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc_Mojo View Post
    our season in GA is coming to and end soon.
    got at least 6 wks left!

I'm still out there hitting it, but my wife isn't as cold tolerant. Plus GA power has started draing our fav places to ride. Water this weekend at Lake Oliver was a comfortable 81/82 deg. As far as I'm concerned, the season doesn't end!

Quote Originally Posted by Mc_Mojo View Post
    I'm still out there hitting it, but my wife isn't as cold tolerant. Plus GA power has started draing our fav places to ride. Water this weekend at Lake Oliver was a comfortable 81/82 deg. As far as I'm concerned, the season doesn't end!
    Shit, that's as warm as it gets at our summer peak in MI. We've been wakeboarding in 61F water and 50F airtemps, as of last weekend. A lot of you southerners are soft!
    2017 Moomba Craz

Any word on producing the parts and how the modification went?
    2018 Supra SL 450
    2015 Mojo - Sold