Hey guys, I am new to this forum as we just bought our first Moomba Boat earlier this year (It's Winter here now).
It's our 2nd boat (me, wifey and the two kids) but only started back in Oct 2014. Last season we managed 19 trips to the lake and all loved it, made the weekends seem much longer. Was a bit of a learning curve and the Mondo has pushed it a bit but getting there.

I am a Instrumentation Technician working on scientific and industrial gear (just a glorified cleaner really) and run my own small business.
After a week of fixing and repairing instruments it's great to get out away from it all and enjoy the sun/water and good company.

The forum has been a great source of info, the Mondo is a nice simple great looking (well to us anyways) boat that provides adequate room for all the gear the kids spread around with plenty of power to boot. Had the kids and wife up skiing (bit shakey still) but big smiles all round, can't wait for the Spring. Might even get this over-weight grey haired old bloke up on a board yet!

Bit nervous as the brand is not strong here at all and parts could be a bit of an issue but will have to see how it all goes. The dealer has been terrific to deal with thou. A pic below after a day out;

DSC_0045.jpg

Hope to participate from time to time and look forward to being involved.

Cheers,