Default New Tower for my 2007 XLV

I know this thread may have been beaten to death here, but I am resurfacing it. I want to upgrade the rad a cage to a new tower that has a single pivot point and folds down so it can fit in my garage. this is the cheapest option for me, since I am still a few years away from a mojo
    does anyone have any recommendations, advice, costs, etc for this?
    this forum doesn't allow me to search with words like xlv, v2, etc, so it is really hard to find good info on this. I have googled it many times, but all I see is the 2500 upgraded tower for the 2010-2012 xlv's
    does anyone know if the new towers would fit on an xlv? that would be the most readily available options likely.

thanks again and any help would be greatly appreciated

why: I have a 2 car garage at a rental property that my boat would fit inside if I had a tower that would close like the newer ones. easy in and out. would save me 180/month on enclosed storage facility. also, I have a painter/body man that restores antique corvettes and boats and i can do trade work with him for the gelcoat repair, although i am hoping it will be somewhat minimal. finally, we just came back from vacation and the homeowners association put a note on my door about my boat being in my driveway for too long.

Option 1: upgrade tower
    Option 2: carport on side of rental property
    cost about same, but carport doesn't really increase esthetics, sides of boat would be exposed, garage is heated, and towers add more bling

was going to upgrade to the new mojo, but that's an extra 25k that i don't currently have in my sock drawer
    Last edited by kdcdds; 07-18-2015 at 11:18 AM.

https://samsonsports.com/wakeboard-t...eboard-towers/

They are local to me. Not cheap though....

Have seen one up close on an OutbackV and it looked like it was meant to be.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Probably have to look at the lsv or mondo oz tower. The xlv is 98 width and the lsv is 97 and mondo 99

FYI. I love my v2
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

would a new s tower fit on my boat? seems like that would be the best optioin if i could get a new tower?
    v2: who made this tower? where would i find an aftermarket or one of these for sale?
    thanks again for all your input

I would buy the rad a cage from you.
    -Jake

I have made a decision regarding my tower. Funny as it may seem, my decision is to buy a new boat
    I was dead set on buying a super air nautique 230, but I just spent half of yesterday at the largest nautique dealer in North America. After that, I went to the supra/Moomba dealer down the road, and after 20 minutes, my wife, kids, and I, all agree that a 2015 mojo is the right move for our family.
    I am going to try and get a deal at the end of the season, possibly sell my cover outright, and pick up a demo
    If I could only grey my local dealer to return my calls and/or inquiries.
    I will compare and contrast the 2 boats if anyone is interested, based upon my observations

New Mojo is a great boat. Good luck.
    -Jake