I heard some people saying they've been looking for installation instructions for the factory OZ Tower Bimini. In case anyone was interested, here's how I did it for an OZ Tower on the 14' Mobius:

It comes with 2 mounts with 2 screws each and 2 eyelets with 2 smaller screws each.

1. Measure 31" from the top of the weld on the rear tower bar. That will be the center of the eyelet. Tape it in place, and use the supplied screws to drill into the tower. The eyelets get mounted on the inside of the rear bar. Repeat on opposite side.

2. Measure 51" from the top of the weld on the rear tower bar. That will be the center of the mount. This gets mounted in the CENTER on the rear bar but theres a 3/8" offset. The rear hole will stay in the center while the top hole will be slightly offset towards the outside of the bar. Tape it in place and drill it down.

That's it.

Here's the thing. I had my top out and hanging on the tower to make sure it'd fit once I drilled the mounts down....well, the measurements I made didn't include the 3/8" offset, but the top still fit on perfectly. I thought "Awesome". I started cleaning up my boat and getting it ready for the lake with the top open. Then once it was time to close the top (2 hours later), It couldn't close. That slight offset allows the ball on the end of the bimini pole to swivel properly when closing it. Without that offset, the bar hits the mounting bracket. Make sure you measure it correctly.

Now I have to re-drill into my tower and its going to be a weaker mount. The new hole is going to be close to the old hole and might not hold. I think I might spot weld it. Don't know yet. As of now, I just take the top off completely when we wakeboard and put it on if we want to use it. It wont close and strap down so there's no other way to do it....annnnd it sucks.