Thread: 2013 Supra SA

Default 2013 Supra SA

I'm wondering if you can take a 2013 to a dealer and get the swell system put on it. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If memory is correct I do not think the computer system in the 13 will work with the swell system.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

You can on 14's but not 13's due to electronics and other reasons. I've seen people add the manual flow system though

you can add a manual flow to a Supra hull?

how is that accomplished?

The original swell was tested on the original SA. That was summer of 12 for the 13 model. If I recall Swell is for 13 on up.

The Auto Flow is only 14 up Moomba due to the dash computer change in 14.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Custom... I've seen one in Texas that did it, so it's possible but obviously not common

Mike, fairly certain that you cannot add the swell to 2013 SAs. Only 14 and up

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Mike, fairly certain that you cannot add the swell to 2013 SAs. Only 14 and up
    I might be mistaken but I know for a fact the SA I tested in Oct of 12 was the Test mule for the Swell system. Also when I was trying to get the Auto Flow for the Mojo I was talking to SC directly trying to make it work and they said Auto Flow was a 14 up due to its computer, but the Supra have a completely different computer due to its touch screen and it was only a program flash update. Like I said I might be mistaken and the best way to know is Email SC direct but I am pretty certain the Supra is a 13 on up update and Moomba were 14+ update.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]