Thread: V o d k a

Default V o d k a

I fully believe this is God's apology gift for the Mother In Law. Weekend at the lake with one can be challenging without it. I've programmed a new rider profile into the Supra titled, "MIL." It's front ballast at 100%, everything else at 0%, then I search out rollers.

At least with my new stereo setup from AVC Marine, I can drown out her babbling.

Default V o d k a

My wife likes this post
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Put her on a tube
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Without the MIL the moscow mules taste pretty good on a lake weekend eve! Just not as much of a necessity

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I like the tube idea. Keep just a little slack in the rope, burp the throttle to induce a nice backward somersault dismount once the rope snaps tight. Then be ready to throw out the "oh, I though you were ready" line.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Vodka? I need something much stronger if my MIL is around. A 50 caliber or a hand full of Vicodin and cotton for my ears.
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

I'm pretty lucky, Claudia mom is 82 if I recall but she is just a super sweet lady.

When she visited this summer she was on the boat, first thing Claudia said was, now Malo, keep the stereo turned down for my mom.

HELL NO!! Told mom to take out the hearing aid in the 1 ear she can hear in, gave her an ear plugs LOL.

Honestly though I did keep it slightly lower then normal I had it on 9 instead of 11.

Now if you want to talk Mom, OMG there is no amount of drinking I can do to down that out, instead I feed her as much as she will drink so I can tolerate her.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Miss my MIL. She lived with us from the time we were married. Sadly, she passed a month before her first grandchild was born, leaving my wife an orphan-- she was an only child too. Audrey was going to be our built in babysitter. Ended up being a big change of plans. I used to tease her SO much, ha ha -- but she loved the attention and she was truly happy for us. Would have been the best grandmother in the world. Instead, our kids got left with my parents as their only grandparents-- what a rip off that was.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!