Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: New Pics

Default Re: New Pics

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Well what did they give you for your 20ssv on trade?
    Haha. Haven't gotten that far yet.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra 20V

Here are a couple pics from our demo of the Craz here in Kansas City! Mike was ripping it! The wave was awesome as you can see! I was really impressed with the boat, the fit and finish keeps getting better and better. The new aesthetic touches were great, the wakeboard and wakesurf wake were amazing. Congrats to Moomba on a great boat!
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by jedandsara; 07-22-2015 at 12:33 AM.
    Jed
    2014 Moomba Mojo

Wow. That wave looks great. What was the ballast configuration in those pics? How would you compare it to your 14 mojo? Can anyone tell me how much smaller the lounge area is than the mojo? Is the 12" lost in the bow, cabin or is it split between the two? Sorry for all the questions, but my dealer won't have a demo boat for another 3-4 weeks and I'm anxious for some answers!

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Can anyone tell me how much smaller the lounge area is than the mojo? Is the 12" lost in the bow, cabin or is it split between the two?
    I asked the same question. It is split between the bow and cabin. I believe it was an 8" to 4" split but I honestly don't remember which was which.

I thought he said the ballast was 900 plug n play rears plus factory IBS
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Wow. That wave looks great. What was the ballast configuration in those pics? How would you compare it to your 14 mojo? Can anyone tell me how much smaller the lounge area is than the mojo? Is the 12" lost in the bow, cabin or is it split between the two? Sorry for all the questions, but my dealer won't have a demo boat for another 3-4 weeks and I'm anxious for some answers!
    It was great! Ballast was factory IBS, Center Hard Tank and 900s in the back lockers. I would say the wave was actually better than my 14 Mojo with roughly the same ballast. I think the Craz is a little easier to sink since it's slightly smaller hence the better wave out of the box. We only had two adults in the boat for the demo too. Not sure if it was the Auto Flow 2 or new hull but I thought the wave wrapped behind me a little more than my 14 Mojo possibly creating a little more push.
    Jed
    2014 Moomba Mojo