Default Perfect Pass Power Wire

My perfect pass power and ground wires go to my tach. Can I just move the ground to a ground on the panel? Do I run the purple power wire to the ignition terminal that has a purple wire going to it?

Could this be causing my dash lights to stay on?
    2003 Mobius LSV GG Edition - Sold!

Thought I would add this. I unplugged the power wire from the master module, I gained almost 2 full volts (per the gauge) from doing this!

Now my speedo isnt working. Could unplugging the master module and gauge do this? I have unplugged the PP gauge before and the speedo still worked. So im confused unless the module is wired to the speedo somehow.

often on these boats, they daisy chain the power and ground wires for the instrument cluster. on my last boat, the PP would have issues because of low voltage. I ran a new circuit for that and ran a good ground to under the helm with a bus bar. Everything improved with better power and ground...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Did you find a cleaner 12 volt circuit under the helm or did you run one back to a battery.

Quote Originally Posted by cornrickey View Post
    Did you find a cleaner 12 volt circuit under the helm or did you run one back to a battery.
    on my 92 sunsport, I ran a new one.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I plan to hook the power wire into the ignition and run the ground back to the battery. I guess it would make sense to do a bus bar so if I decide to add any other electronics.

After reading some threads today, I really want to inspect my engine ground connection point. I feel like it could be cleaned up and that would help some of my voltage issues.