I installed a Humminbird depth finder on my Mobius and wired it in to the accessory switch. I ran the ground to the terminal board under the dash where a few other grounds connect too. It's just that metal strip with some bolts to hook stuff to. There's one for power also. I have two amps connected to the battery. Everything works fine. Yesterday I was out on the lake running the stereo, the depth finder, and the heater when all of a sudden the stereo just turned off. It wasn't hot and the fuses weren't blown. I shut the boat off for a little bit to look around and see what it could be and everything was nice and tight and hooked up properly. I turned the boat back on and it came back on for awhile then went off again. I unhooked the depth finder and the stereo worked all day. I'm only running one battery but I don't think its a voltage problem. The battery stayed charged and all the other accessories worked (Ballasts, Bilge, courtesy/nav lights, etc...) I'm thinking maybe it could be the ground? I also still have the factory depth gauge in there that I think I might just snip the power and ground wires so it doesn't draw power and just use my humminbird. It was a great investment. Works perfectly with a shoot thru puck transducer. Any suggestions?