Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your current bag already has a port on the top at the opposite end of the bag from the fill port, correct? If so, why not run your new hose from that port to the new bag under the seat? Then just take the current vent hose off the locker bag and move it to the bag under the seat. The bag under the seat would fill once the locker bag is full and with the addition of a check valve both bags would drain very effectively.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

I would like the ability to add a ball valve in the line to the bag under the seat to turn it on and off. If I move the vent line to the bag under the seat, then I have to shift my hoses around each time I switch from surfing to wakeboarding because I am not running the same set-up on both side of the boat. All in our group surf regular.

I tee'd the fill/empty line to my 1100, and added a 370# bag under the port seats. I added a ball valve in the line to the 370 so I could not fill it when I have extra people or am wakeboarding. My vent line still goes from the top of the 1100 (with a check valve), and there is no vent in the 370. Seems like what you want to do will accomplish the same thing... Not sure if there are advantages to your way, aside from maybe not having the length of hose that I have running from the tee to the 370....
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

That's a good option.

Check valve is just inside the overboard vent. It allows everything to suck dry when draining with the 2way pumps. It does need a bit longer to drain, but it's ok. I just start the front and rear at the same time and the back takes 2 min longer(ish). Same setup, drain port to fill port, but I put a ball valve in there to help out when just looking to fill the rear. Small bag has no vent at all, slides up under the seats and adds to the wave
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

What CSM said is probably a better setup as I have to assist in the draining of the small bag sometimes. So save your money and add the tee and hose. Then you don't have to buy new bags. I may just do that myself when I get the money to get my 1100's soon...
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    I tee'd the fill/empty line to my 1100, and added a 370# bag under the port seats. I added a ball valve in the line to the 370 so I could not fill it when I have extra people or am wakeboarding. My vent line still goes from the top of the 1100 (with a check valve), and there is no vent in the 370. Seems like what you want to do will accomplish the same thing... Not sure if there are advantages to your way, aside from maybe not having the length of hose that I have running from the tee to the 370....
    I would do it this way, simple. do you get full emptying of the 1100 with the 370 valve open?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I have decided to keep the bag after all and try one of the options that was suggested. It is no longer available for sale. I appreciate the ideas and suggestions.