Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fly High 1100 rear locker ballast bag for sale - only used for one weekend

Purchased a w719 fly high 1100 lb rear locker ballast bag for my '14 LSV and used it for one weekend. I decided that I would prefer to have the dual drain 1100 lb bag so I can add an additional bag under the seats and plumb it off from the second drain port. Again, I installed and used it for one weekend and the bag is in perfect condition. I am looking to get $180 for it delivered. It could also be picked up in Grand Rapids, Mi.

Just a thought....couldn't you plumb the addl bag off the vent of the 1100?
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

yes or tee the fill line.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Fly High 1100 rear locker ballast bag for sale - only used for one weekend

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    yes or tee the fill line.
    What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

All good options so keep them coming. The factory lines are in good spots right and if possible, I would like to keep them as they are. With the dual drain bag, i think it would be a cleaner final product. Thoughts? I am also hoping to put a valve between the bags to not use the port underwear bag when wakeboarding.

So you are saying you want to plumb from the stock bags drain fitting to the extra bags fill fitting? How would you empty the extra sack? Im having trouble visualizing here.
    2003 Mobius LSV GG Edition - Sold!

As long as you have a check valve on the vent line it will drain just fine with your plan. I have a W707EXV (750lb) plumbed to a W703 (260lb) on each side of my rear, works well, but I need to go to 1100's now. Cause I have the room and too much isnt a real thing.
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

I would be connecting the bottom port of the 1100 lb bag (second drain port located opposite of the first drain port) to the bottom port on the bag under the port seat. I am thinking about going with the sumo 450 lb bag under the seat. I was planning to vent/overflow from the top of the 1100 lb bag which is the same as the boat came with. I was not planning to run a vent line from the top of the 450 lb bag under the port seat.

Joel, Where did you install the check valve in your set-up? Do your bags drain slower with the check valve? I assume the check valve keeps the first bag from draining and not allowing the second smaller bag to drain all the way. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by mjr119 View Post
    So you are saying you want to plumb from the stock bags drain fitting to the extra bags fill fitting? How would you empty the extra sack? Im having trouble visualizing here.
    The new 1100 lb bag I want has two ports on the bottom. One on each end of the bag. I would not be draining from the bottom of the bag under the seat to the top of the bag in the rear locker. The line would run from the bottom port on the 1100 bag to the bottom port of the 450 lb bag under the seat. Does that help?

you will still need a vent,

FYI the most you can really do on a daisy chain is two bags, the middle one will raisin thus not allowing the third bag to total drain out, Ask me How I know???
    Need some tees and wyes now
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold