Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Look forward to riding with you. Let's try to get together sometime in July on keuka.
    Thanks! Sounds great! Definitely looking forward to getting out on the water more this year (although off to a slow start on that). I've wakeboarded for years but never behind a decent boat until I got my Malibu 3 years ago. Unfortunately I spent the last 2 summers mostly driving and relaxing in the boat because I tore my ACL twice. That was from a ski jump and a basketball game, buy I decided to try and take up surfing at the end of last summer so I could do something that would be a bit easier on the knee.

Default Finger Lakes, NY

Anyone from this thread riding this weekend??
    2015 Outback V

College deliveries
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Well I'm a couple of days late but I saw this and your post on the other thread and I had to reply because I feel your pain. I'm usually on the Malibu forum but I'd put an alert on this thread when I saw it last year. I spent last weekend just like you did - sulking that I couldn't get anyone else to join me out on the lake. Unfortunately I'm going to have to pray for a few more weeks of nice weather in order to get out again because my sister's getting married this weekend and my second kid is due to arrive by the middle of next week.

I'm with you on being sick of begging people to come out with me but my boat isn't going anywhere. Where are you located? I'm up for joining you some day if the weather cooperates long enough. Might be able to swing it for a few hours the week after next or that following weekend (2 weeks after Labor Day) if the wife gets sick of having me around the house! I'll be off from work that whole week. I live in Fairmount just west of Syracuse.

Default Finger Lakes, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Wildwillis View Post
    Well I'm a couple of days late but I saw this and your post on the other thread and I had to reply because I feel your pain. I'm usually on the Malibu forum but I'd put an alert on this thread when I saw it last year. I spent last weekend just like you did - sulking that I couldn't get anyone else to join me out on the lake. Unfortunately I'm going to have to pray for a few more weeks of nice weather in order to get out again because my sister's getting married this weekend and my second kid is due to arrive by the middle of next week.

I'm with you on being sick of begging people to come out with me but my boat isn't going anywhere. Where are you located? I'm up for joining you some day if the weather cooperates long enough. Might be able to swing it for a few hours the week after next or that following weekend (2 weeks after Labor Day) if the wife gets sick of having me around the house! I'll be off from work that whole week. I live in Fairmount just west of Syracuse.
    Right on... I'm in Hamilton on tiny Lebanon Reservoir. Saw your PM... Let's ride after Labor Day.
    2015 Outback V

Funny that I just stumbled across this thread. I just posted an almost identical one on WakeWorld. MGSWake, I also live in Elmira. However, I don't have as nice of as boat as you. I ride behind a 17' Starcraft I/O with a wakeboard tower. It gets the job done and had enabled me to throw some inverts and a 360. I'd be very interested in riding sometime. I usually trailer the boat to Cayuta Lake but with ever since the green algae bloom a month ago, I haven't been out. Are you still riding for the season or have you winterized the boat?

Funny we surf on Cayuta frequently as my buddy has a place there , red tige ,
    What is this wakeboard thing you speak of.

Couple weeks and we shut Er down

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Haha yeah I know exactly what Tige you're talking about. Usually kept on a lift at the southeast end of the lake. I've never surfed before. Only wakeboarded. Actually, I've only ridden behind an inboard once. Trying to get my finances in order so I can make the plunge for a 2006-2009 LSV. Or at least that's the plan for now...

Yep, that's the one

Check out the classifieds , I'm helping a friend list a 2008 xlv , nice boat located on conesus lake

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yeah I saw that. Nice looking boat but with a 7 month old, funds are limited for the next few years