Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finger Lakes, NY

I just moved to Elmira, NY. I have a 2000 SAN 210, but my wife is a new resident and I dont know anyone else to go out with. I am willing to take people out on my boat some days as well. I am a beginner wakeboarder and surfer. If anyone needs an extra rider i would love to tag along. I can bring gas money, drinks, and/or snacks. I am also willing to help wipe down after use. I work 3 days a week so I am available on weekdays and weekends.

I'll email you Glad you made it in town
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I just moved to Elmira, NY. I have a 2000 SAN 210, but my wife is a new resident and I dont know anyone else to go out with. I am willing to take people out on my boat some days as well. I am a beginner wakeboarder and surfer. If anyone needs an extra rider i would love to tag along. I can bring gas money, drinks, and/or snacks. I am also willing to help wipe down after use. I work 3 days a week so I am available on weekdays and weekends.
    Welcome to Elmira. We are always looking for more people to ride.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Thanks, Gentlemen. I am looking forward to exploring the area and hopefully getting out on the lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    i can bring gas money, drinks, and/or snacks. I am also willing to help wipe down after use. I work 3 days a week so i am available on weekdays and weekends.
    move here!!!!!!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    move here!!!!!!!!!!
    why? we have lots of excitement right here. road blocks and FBI man Hunt for the escapees.....

and no gators....

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Greetings from Syracuse! I was just poking around the forum and came across this thread (sorry I'm usually on the Malibu forums as I own a 2005 Wakesetter VLX).

Thought I'd post something because getting a few people to join me out on the water the past couple of summers has been a constant struggle - lots of babies and toddlers taking up everyone's time (including a 15-month old of my own)! I love wakeboarding (not that great though) and am learning to surf. Unfortunately none of my friends are particularly into any of that, but I'm perfectly happy just relaxing on the boat too!

Anyway, I thought I'd suggest a day on the lake sometime soon. It'd be great to meet some more people that are interested in getting out on the water! I know jmvotto's a good guy - he sold me a distribution block for my amp board a year or two ago!

I'm less than 30 mins from Skaneateles or Otisco Lakes but I'd be happy to trailer it to one of the lakes that's more convenient for others some day (or just pack up some boards, beer, and gas $$$). Maybe some weekend after the 4th would work well. Just wanted to throw it out there! Feel free to reply here or to email or PM me if anyone's interested!!!

- Tim

awesome, we wont hate you for the BU , love to have you sometime.
    we have a FB page for finglerlakes wakesurf association.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1564158353833759/

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Ah fantastic! Thanks for the heads-up! Just put in a request to join! Looking forward to joining you guys sometime!

Look forward to riding with you. Let's try to get together sometime in July on keuka.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo