Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sumo vs. Fly High bow sacs - pics

Sumo came out with a new bow sac option that I tried out. I went with the 750 based on WakeMakers recommendation. The fit was great and filled up all the room in the bow that was available on the sides and toward the bow. Here are a few pics compared to the Fly High version. Overall it's probably not worth upgrading if you already have an IBS, but if you're buying new go big and go with the Sumo.

I love the new Straight Line 750 bow bag. It is a great fit in most Moomba boat models.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerwm View Post
    I love the new Straight Line 750 bow bag. It is a great fit in most Moomba boat models.
    On the LSV it was like it was custom built for the space. If you look at the sides of each leg in the pics you can see how much more space the Sumo consumes.

Wakemakers is awesome! They won't lead in the wrong direction and won't sell you something you don't need. I just bought sumo sac's for my OBV. They spent all the time I needed and answered all my questions abs I had alot of questions.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Anyone want to buy my old IBS off me. If I can sell it I will upgrade to the sumo. I have been toying with all kinds of ideas on how to get more water in the front of the boat and none of the ideas are appealing to me. I will sell it for 200 plus shipping. Its one year old and looks like its brand new.

PM Me If your interested

Default Sumo vs. Fly High bow sacs - pics

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    I have been toying with all kinds of ideas on how to get more water in the front of the boat
    Take a huge roller over the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Anyone want to buy my old IBS off me. If I can sell it I will upgrade to the sumo. I have been toying with all kinds of ideas on how to get more water in the front of the boat and none of the ideas are appealing to me. I will sell it for 200 plus shipping. Its one year old and looks like its brand new.

PM Me If your interested
    Depending on your heater and amp rack situation, and your willingness to relocate things, you could have wakemakers do a custom bag with longer legs.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Depending on your heater and amp rack situation, and your willingness to relocate things, you could have wakemakers do a custom bag with longer legs.
    I thought about that, I also thought about just getting a few locker bags and stuffing them (one on each side) all the way to the front.

Anyone living in Oregon near Wakemakers? I really want to buy a custom bag from them that fills the front under the seats with more water. They need a boat to scan to actually size the bag correctly so it would be awesome if someone would loan them a LSV for a little while so we could all get custom bags for the front of our boats.

I would do it but its a long drive from Atlanta GA.

Quit you bellyaching, hitch that baby up and get moving.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!