Question How to make a longer wake? MOJO 2015

I've checked through most these threads and couldn't find any to help with my problem- how can I make a longer surf wake WITHOUT upgrading to even heavier ballasts? We have a brand new (7 days old) 2015 mojo with surf package (2500# ballasts and manual surf tabs). It puts off a pretty good wake but it's so short I can only find the sweet spot about 2 feet from the platform. I believe we're running ballasts 100%, non surf side tab all the way down and the wake plate completely up.

Not looking to upgrade our ballasts. Just want to have fun with what we got. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default How to make a longer wake? MOJO 2015

I was going to ask the same question. I have an 07 OBV with 750 in rear locker, 450 on seat and ski locker sac full. I think I have a good starting point but could use some tips.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Maybe start by only filling off side 1/2 way and running plate 1/2.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Maybe start by only filling off side 1/2 way and running plate 1/2.
    Also try flow in the second position.
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Also try flow in the second position.
    Scratch that you prob have auto flow.
    '13 Mojo

Longer can be achieved with more bow weight, increased speed, changing flow position and/or lowering wake plate. You will have to play around to find what combination works best for you. However, you are wasting a ton of potential by not upgrading to larger ballast bags in the Mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Longer can be achieved with more bow weight, increased speed, changing flow position and/or lowering wake plate. You will have to play around to find what combination works best for you. However, you are wasting a ton of potential by not upgrading to larger ballast bags in the Mojo.
    This!!!

2012 Mojo

We found a good set up behind my buddy's stock Mojo without flow.

Ballast 100% on the surf side, 100% center. 3 people on the surf side. Wake plate all the way up, but then barely tap it one quick time towards the down position (this should barely move the plate, you wont notice the needle moving that much).

I think we surfed at 10.5 to 11 mph. Speed will play a big factor in the length of your wave, The pics you posted looks like you are going a little bit slow for a big boat.

Since you have flow, I would put the non-surfside ballast at 50% and see what happens. I havent used the manual flow personally, but I feel like it doesnt work as well with 100% ballast all the way around like the autoflow does.
    2003 Mobius LSV GG Edition - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbyg88 View Post
    I was going to ask the same question. I have an 07 OBV with 750 in rear locker, 450 on seat and ski locker sac full. I think I have a good starting point but could use some tips.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    move that 450 to the bow and see how that works, I added an ibs in mine and j got a good wave.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold