Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm sorry I was thinking the syn4.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    There is a shop by my house that does a lot of work on boats. Mobile Innovations. They built the system in that WS Tige demo boat that toured around with the rat rod car.
    Not exactly accurate. Wetsounds did that particular Tige' boat in-house. An installer or two that helped may have worked at Mobile Innovations for a period. Mobile Innovations may be very capable but I would check the facts with Wetsounds just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by David Analog View Post
    Not exactly accurate. Wetsounds did that particular Tige' boat in-house. An installer or two that helped may have worked at Mobile Innovations for a period. Mobile Innovations may be very capable but I would check the facts with Wetsounds just to be sure.
    Yeah I am just going off of what they told me. They had that boat there at their shop for their grand opening.

here is their FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/MobileInnovationsTX?fref=ts
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Yeah I am just going off of what they told me. They had that boat there at their shop for their grand opening.

here is their FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/MobileInnovationsTX?fref=ts

No, Mobile Innovations did not do the install in our Tige. The system was built entirely in house in our facility with the subwoofer enclosure built into the hull at Tige before the boat was built by me, Brett and Simon from Wet Sounds. One of the installers that helped us out (Corey)went to go work for Mobile Innovations. I do not believe he is there any longer. Shawn the owner at Mobile Innovations is a former Wet Sounds employee, he was my sales manager. And we are still friends and he is a dealer of course so he had the boat on display for his grand opening.

They do great work and are more than capable of doing awesome installs and have done quite a few big systems.

Just wanted to clear the air on the demo install. Myself, Brett and Simon at Wet Sounds and Corey did the install.

Tim
    Wet Sounds

Quote Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
    No, Mobile Innovations did not do the install in our Tige. The system was built entirely in house in our facility with the subwoofer enclosure built into the hull at Tige before the boat was built by me, Brett and Simon from Wet Sounds. One of the installers that helped us out (Corey)went to go work for Mobile Innovations. I do not believe he is there any longer. Shawn the owner at Mobile Innovations is a former Wet Sounds employee, he was my sales manager. And we are still friends and he is a dealer of course so he had the boat on display for his grand opening.

They do great work and are more than capable of doing awesome installs and have done quite a few big systems.

Just wanted to clear the air on the demo install. Myself, Brett and Simon at Wet Sounds and Corey did the install.

Tim
    Wet Sounds
    Maybe I mispoke. What I meant was that they told me one of the guys from Mobile Innovations worked on that boat. I did not mean that the boat was built in their shop. My mistake. I
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

So I guess Earmark did not do that tige boat ....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by bhowell View Post
    I know it will fit on the Tower I'm getting with the boat. Don't want to reveal my new ride yet.

Axis, huh? Sometimes I think about an Axis as my next boat, with partial reasoning being how dang good a set of 410's look on it!

Reckon I should throw in a plug for Earmark. I've bought most of my gear through David and now Odin. Super simple to work with and tons of knowledge. I've been treated fairly on price each time too.

MY boat hasn't had any install work done by them but I've seen their work and it's not top notch. I'd consider asking them their opinion ... if though know a shop in the Houston area they recommend.
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 06-16-2015 at 11:30 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thanks for the advice guys. Odin got back to me with a competitive quote. Unfortunately, it was the same as my installer's discount and don't want to pit them against each other being cheap.