Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Exile digital media center?

Ok one of you guys has to have the scoop. What are the details on this thing?

Looks like the same piece that JL Audio is about to ship.
    I'm assuming they are sourced from the same place.
    Just like the JL Audio Bluetooth 4.0 receiver that MAPs for $39.
    http://www.jlaudio.com/mbt-rx-marine...receiver-91126

Default Exile digital media center?

I have the Bluetooth unit but this looks like a great remote replacement if the size is right. Is there any zone control or would you use this in addition to the eq?

Great to control your phone. No independent zone control.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Ok one of you guys has to have the scoop. What are the details on this thing?
    looks interesting, subscribed for updates...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

What I've learned so far:

BT 4.0
    Controls track up and down on your phone
    Designed as a weather proof solution for the dash and head unit replacement
    It also has remote in and remote out so it can trigger the audio system to wake up, or it can operate as a slave unit

What I've learned so far:

BT 4.0
    Controls track up and down on your phone
    Designed as a weather proof solution for the dash and head unit replacement
    It also has remote in and remote out so it can trigger the audio system to wake up, or it can operate as a slave unit

Thanks for the info. I wonder if it has an Aux input. Wonder if it has a usb input. Wonder the size. Wonder the price...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Got ahold of Brian and got the initial scoop. ADVRCP connections control track up and down. APTX codecs. IPX67 rated = weather proof. Price is $99 and they will start shipping in about 2 weeks or so. Check out the attached pic:

.exmc1 line drawing.jpg

Got ahold of Brian and got the initial scoop. ADVRCP connections control track up and down. APTX codecs. IPX67 rated = weather proof. Price is $99 and they will start shipping in about 2 weeks or so. Check out the attached pic:

.exmc1 line drawing.jpg
    Interesting. But I think they have the labeling wrong, as if there's only a single set of RCA's then they would have to be OUT not IN.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

good question - I will ask