Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy Dag View Post
    Right on man. Keep us updated. When you install them, Id like to see some pics!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    The Krypt quick release racks with the swivels are legit. I installed them last night. Install was straight forward and easy. they had multiple angles available to install the swivel and the rack at, so it was pretty easy to get them as level as possible.

I dig how far they swivel. definitely get the racks all the way inside the boat. so if you are parking in a slip or have a lift where width is an issue, these would address that.

I haven't had them on the water yet, but the swivel mechanisms seem really stout and I honestly can't see myself having the problems I had with the Origin racks. The swivels on these only lock at fully out and fully in, but that doesn't seem like it'll be a problem. it's not like I'd be underway with them halfway rotated. With them rotated in, I'll have to pay attention when I'm getting in the boat as I could see myself leaning in and knocking my head on them. But I think they're going to be WAY more convenient than the OEM racks.

I got the wakeboard forks because those were the ones on sale for Black Friday. I figure I have a reasonable amount of wake surf storage and some of my 'surf' boards can fit in a wakeboard rack. All in all I'm pleased. they were a bit more money than I would have preferred to spend, but I'm not disappointed in the quality or function.

Some pics:

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

You are going to love them.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Nice! Thanks for the update

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI
    Gravity 1 Ballast with IBS

Has anyone purchased the quick release krypt racks with the quick release and swivel for the OZ tower? We have been looking at the double surf rack for the thicker boards and I am not sure how this whole set up would work. Krypt was not able to send me pictures. Does anyone have any pictures of them used on the oz tower? Anyone have any reviews on the rack?
    2014 Moomba LSV

IMG_4874.jpg

Ordered krypt surf rack with swivel mount for oz tower. Very happy so far.
    2014 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    IMG_4874.jpg

Ordered krypt surf rack with swivel mount for oz tower. Very happy so far.
    Looks good. I'm still really happy with mine. Having only the two "lock" positions is fine., I've tightened up my hinge so that there's enough friction that they don't just swivel freely, even with boards in them. so in a tie up, you can rotate them 90 degrees and they'll just stay there.

I now use my swivel racks as my main wakeboard (and thinner surfboard) racks, and keep my OEM fixed racks as backup.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Thanks for your help !