Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Origin Reborn Tower Swivel Wakeboard Racks....Anyone own any of these

I have spent the last 3 weeks researching wakeboard swiveling tower racks. I have called Monster, Aerial, Krypt, and Samson. I just discovered a company called Origin. They also make racks called Reborn. They "allegedly" also make the racks for Aerial and Krypt. They look the exact same in the photographs and the measurements are the same. I purchased a Wake/Wake and a Wake/Surf rack and 2 swivel adapters for 404.00
    That is basically the price of 1 side with another company.
    If anyone has any input on these, please share your experience and information.

I will post photos and follow-ups as I get them and use them.

219 forbothracks
    199 for 2 swivels
    Free shipping
    $418 for both full set ups--that's 209 each
    Very impressed with quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The swivel is huge
    Doesn't rattle and is super heavy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello kdcdds.

Question about your set up. I have a 2007 LSV with the Rad a cage. I think it is 2 3/8 in diameter. Is that the same set up you have. Also, I see that you took off the factory racks, would the Origins be able to go on if the factory racks were still on? I am looking as well. They seem to be a great set up.

Richard.
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

Good find. look like they'll work well.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Could you install the swivel on a 90 angle? It looks like the way it's installed on your boat that the tower wouldn't collapse with the racks/swivel. I'd like to find a way to be able to lower my tower without removing the racks.
    2008 LSV

I put the swivel to the rear first, so it would swing all the way inside the boat, but it swang on an angle. I will play with it again tomorrow.

yes it is the rad a cage tower. there are 3 different size rubber shims that come with it so it will fit all tower diameters.
    beefy as hell

Purchased both sides on ebay. search origin or reborn tower wakeboard and they will come up. they also have about 4 different websites, none of which I can currently remember. it is all the same place. if you call them, the lady will direct you to the website that has the cheapest prices for what you are looking for. the varied websites all come from the same plant in California.
    the lady is incredibly helpful. she says they make the racks for Malibu, krypt, etc. you will see the same racks on their websites.

Origin Wakeboard Products
    626 228 2780

Quote Originally Posted by kdcdds View Post
    I put the swivel to the rear first, so it would swing all the way inside the boat, but it swang on an angle. I will play with it again tomorrow.
    That's odd it would swivel at an angle. one would think that you could orient the swivel so it's level and in turn the clamp is what can match the plane of the tower... you'd hope that for getting your swivel level that you'd have near unlimited orientation options between the swivel and the clamp.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com