Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Boat Food. Any cool new ideas for us?

So when we're boating there's always the typical chips, fruit, sandwiches. But what are some other ideas that you all use to mix it up?

We bought a metal thermos and precook brats/dogs/sausages and add them into boiling water in the thermos. keeps them hot all day and then we bring condiments and buns and have hot lunch.

Any other cool ideas that we should try? What are some of your favorite lunches/snacks?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

my buddy made a portable grill, he had one of those small cheap coleman grills and welded a long pipe to the bottom of it and made a point at the end. so when we would go to our spot to relax ( sand bar) he would pull it out and twist that thing into the sand and pull out one of those tiny propane tanks and we would grill hots, venison and burgers
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

We like to have a taco bar with all the fixin's. We also do ribs with lots of BBQ sauce for a quick lunch and ice cream sundae bar with all the toppings for dessert. Mmmmm. Love me some Moomba ribs and ice cream sundaes!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Peanut butter balls , made with rolled oats mini chioc chips and a bit of honey

2012 Mojo

The norm is sandwiches & chips. We sometimes do wraps and cut those up into bits size pieces. Vege tray and dip. Hummus, cheese, crackers. Or on occasion we will do chicken tenders.
    Derek & Poppy
    2010 Mobius LSV Sandrock/Fossil
    Gravity III ballast, wake plate, Z5, LEDs from Oznium (cup holders, helm, transom)
    Exile SX65M Cabin Speakers w/ Exile XM 15.4
    Exile SXT9Q Tower Speakers w/ Exile XM 30.2
    Exile 12" sub w/ XM12.1
    Exile ZLD MKII

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

Gin & Tonics.... Lots of 'em ...

We do sushi rolls. Call ahead, pick them up on the way to the lake. Clean and a easy.

Cheetos joking!

In all seriousness I like to pre-make Bloody Mary's in Mason Jars...margaritas too and vodka-sprites..

Sausage and cheese

My wife's makes some kind of rolls with flour tortillas, ham, mayo, cheese and some other stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    We like to have a taco bar with all the fixin's. We also do ribs with lots of BBQ sauce for a quick lunch and ice cream sundae bar with all the toppings for dessert. Mmmmm. Love me some Moomba ribs and ice cream sundaes!
    And the logistics of these?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    And the logistics of these?
    I'd say that there would be a big LOL before and after kaneboat's post.

Pretty sure he keeps his boat in a cleaner place than that.....
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro