Default Fittings stuck in bags

I bought some 650 lb bags from a buddy go upgraded to 1100s in his mojo and I need to replaced the 1" vent connection with a 3/4" one. I cannot get the stock 1" connection out of the bag. It appears that they glued them in??? How do you get these off????

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpW_x9MeAQo

works pretty good. I think I used the hair dryer for like 10 min or so to soften the glue. On a few of mine after I put the new fitting in I would get a little water leaking from the new fitting. Wakemakers said to get some PVC pipe glue. You need the kind that comes in a two part system (primer and glue) and only use the glue, NOT the primer. I've used it and it worked great.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Doesn't work with flip flops!
    -Jake

or bare feet, too hot!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

It does not work nearly as easily as they make it look in the video but I got them out

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    It does not work nearly as easily as they make it look in the video but I got them out

Sent from my iPhone
    This is a classic sign of "experience".

Watch any good musician up close and notice their fingers dont seem to do anything yours cant do? Makes you feel inspired enough to go home and try playing an instrument only to find he made it look easy.
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

Those fittings don't come out till you get angry enough to destroy the bag if necessary-- then presto! They come out.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post

Sent from my iPhone

Have to let the glue get warm , Hair dryer 10 minutes on the fitting , boom. Out comes the fitting .
    One beer job
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I had the hair dryer on there for 15 minutes and it was not "presto". It was a little more how Kaneboats described it. I was worried I was about to rip the black piece out of the bag

Sent from my iPhone
    David

Mine was 20min with a hair dryer and then a set of plyers destroyed the fitting, kinda damage the the bag threads a little pvc cement works like a charm