Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK
    was looking for some Wake Bindings and saw this on Ebay...
    Connelly Jr Slalom
    http://cgi.ebay.com/connelly-slalom-...QQcmdZViewItem
    What kind of bindings are you looking for?
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Yeah, that is an OLD uncomfortable ski. Those graphics are from 1980-1983 ! And though I still love my 1983 Jobe aluminum top ski - it is HEAVY !!!

-J

Jesse,
    I got a hankering for a Hyperlite Roam.... I wear a size 10 so looking for an efficient/affordable pair of bindings to wear on a Roam. There is a ton of '05 and '06 inventory of Roams out there... as cheap as $90-100 on ebay..+shipping... They look fun...

Thanks
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

04OUTBACK,
    I would really like to ride one of those as well!! Just be sure you get a quality set of bindings. When I first started out, I skimped on the bindings and my left ankle is still paying the price! My right foot blew out and the baord twisted with my left foot still in it! I will never buy another set of low line bindings again. I would buy a name brand used at a cheap price though!!. I got my buddies 04 parks for 70 bucks!!! I got my 04 parks a year ago from grizzly sports (Slightly more expensive than the used ones). Good luck on the search.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Found a good deal on some LF Alphas. I am adding a Hyperlite Roam to the tower!!! Watched a DVD last night and had a moment of weakness. Kid at local shop said it was a great break from boarding... SO... WE'll try it.. There are a TON of 2005 Roam's available on the internet...Ebay $114 shipped! NO FINS, NO Molded in channels, anything.. straight snowboard style wake riding! Wish me luck! The one time I took my fins off, I had a blast! WHOO HOOO.... nothing but spins and face plants for me!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

My wife rides on a set of LF Alphas. She says they are really comfortable. Good choice.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

We've got to keep this topic going. 1st attempt at posting video clip. I hope it works.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=ba86c670.flv

The lake is really low for this time of year. It's actually dropped a couple of feet since this video and we aren't able to take the boat through the narrow part in this clip anymore.

Sorry we never did get a video of her getting up on her slalom ski. I'm assuming that Dakota got it figured out. The Judge is a great looking ski for a kid. Dakota will love skiing on it. Our waterskiing season has been over since September but snow skiing is just around the corner. Hopefully we'll get enough rain this winter and spring to fill our lakes back up. The drought ended our season early this year.

I guess we don't always give our kids credit. We put our son on a slalom and he too was up within 4 tries. We then put him on his new wakeboard and he popped up first try. Because he mother is such a good slalom skier he tries to copy her on the course, you know cutting hard. Well now I am going to have to buy him a real slalom ski because he doesn't understand why he keeps wiping out when he tries to cut hard! We take him through the slalom course but we learned how to make a begginer course by going between the outer boat marker bouys and inside one side of the course bouys. This makes a great begginer course, they aim for a normal bouy and use the boat bouy as the other side!

Default here's my "angel"

www.xmoomba98.com click on Jackie Lee, her first deep water starts were on an o'brien amigo, a wider slalom for beginners. Later shots are her on an old world team of her older brother. ck. out the "bubble gum" shot buy now she's getting real comfy! she slipped the gum by me but it made a neat pic. told her she'll have to ride chew free, so as not to choke ! so she hands daddy her gum to hold for her now before getting in. have a great Christmas season to all !