Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For now, nothing. My money tree is a little bare LOL but that's why we left that extra space on the amp board. Planning on an SD2 with an XS-XXX next winter.
    2015 Mondo
    1997 Monterey 196 (gone but not forgotten)

We had a TON of rain last week (10-11") so it delayed everything. Luckily the shop didn't flood but just put everything behind. My installer posted all of the build pictures so here are a few highlights.

We tried to match the moquetta vinyl for the amp boards plus added LED's under each amp.
    Amp Board.jpgAmps Without Lights.jpgAmps With Lights.jpg

The Aviator bimini and the size of the ICON8 enclosures caused us to change our mounting locations, but I'm liking the staggered look for a change.
    Tower Speakers Zoom.jpgTower Speakers Rear.jpg

We tuned it the best we could in an enclosed steel building. Next step is to tune it on the water...as soon as the ramps/docks are visible again.
    2015 Mondo
    1997 Monterey 196 (gone but not forgotten)

Hi, I too have the Mondo with the Aviator tower. I ordered it with the basic stereo as yourself. I added some MTX amps, a sub and will be adding two Roswell tower speakers. The tower is prewired for audio down to the port side and the lights down on the starboard side. Are the wires coiled up in the boat behind the speakers or do they terminate at the helm for lights or where the amps would be installed on port side for audio? I have schematics from Roswell and know the wire colors. Roswell does not know where they terminate. I tried calling Skiers Choice but their tech guy is on holidays. Can you remember where they were from the install or anyone on this forum know where the wires terminate from the tower for audio and lights?

Thanks in advance.

thanks