Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    i've been thinking, what about a cargo net behind the swing out seat cushion on the passenger side? keep a few things off the ground.
    Reply to an old thread. I ended up putting my "extra" cargo net above the driver's cup holders. It just holds little things like Coozies or maybe a beanie to keep my head warm on cool days. I "screwed" them into the carpet on the top using the things that you'd use to anchor floormats to your car's carpet and into the cupholder wood on the bottom.

I also put one on the back of the swing out observer back door. And I put a final one on the bottom of the starboard seat cushion. It holds disposable sunglasses and cozies right now.

You can never have too much storage or organization available.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

EZ Nets apparently did not thrive even with their intro into the marine storage market... Those things are no longer available.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    EZ Nets apparently did not thrive even with their intro into the marine storage market... Those things are no longer available.
    That's too bad because they are a great add-on.....I have three and love them!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

There's options still out there. Walmart has some bungee cargo nets and so does Amazon. You just have to look around.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect...getName=sp_btf

https://www.amazon.com/Ideapro-Cargo...ngee+cargo+net

https://www.amazon.com/MATCC-Elastic...mesh+cargo+net

https://www.amazon.com/Mictuning-Uni...mesh+cargo+net

https://www.amazon.com/JessicaAlba-2...mesh+cargo+net

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-C...&wl13=&veh=sem
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I know, I just wanted to make the joke about thriving in the marine storage market. Everyone is so literal around here.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

I know, I just wanted to make the joke about thriving in the marine storage market. Everyone is so literal around here.
    I'm a CPA, it's a curse. LOL.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I added cargo nets last week and am kicking myself for not doing this in 2008 lol.

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Do the back hatches stay open with he add'l weight?

Wondered if the shock would support holding them open with gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mjhknox View Post
    Do the back hatches stay open with he add'l weight?

Wondered if the shock would support holding them open with gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My shocks are kinda tired anyway. It's on my list to replace them, but I haven't gotten around to it... If your shocks are older and tired like mine, they aren't going to be any happier with the extra stuff in them. On my starboard locker, I carry a wakeboard line/handle, as well as an assortment of ski/wakeboard gloves. On the Port side, I carry the surf rope in one, and an assortment of dock lines with carabiners in the other. So not a TON of weight, but definitely enough that I have to be careful of the lids coming down. When they're vertical, it's not too much of an issue, but I do need to replace the shocks.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Yeah, the stock shocks aren't really equipped to handle a lot of extra weight.....on my '13 OBV I only carry ropes and handles in the rear lockers and they rarely stay in the open position without some assistance.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...