Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Boat Lift and Canopy Suggestions

I am looking to buy a new lift and canopy. I would like to have a high top canopy that has sides that come close to or below the rub rail with the tower up. I have seen a few on different lakes that I have been too, but not sure of what brands they are. Just looking to see what lifts and high canopies others on here are using. Pictures and info would be great.

Thanks
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

these are awesome, but expensive.

http://touchlesscover.com/index.php

Got this Great lakes Lift in Sturgis MI

A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

one guy in my subdivision has one of these for his Mastercraft:

http://www.marinedocklift.com/shoremasterlifts.htm

Thing is really nice. He can operate the lifting wheel from inside the boat, get up to where the canopy covers the boat and then he climbs out and onto the dock.

He and another fellow assembled it on the boat ramp and then lifted it up onto the dock and then let it settle down into his slip.

We have one similar to Joe V, ours is made by Summit Marine. Initially the canopy was too low to keep the tower up when loading the boat, they switched out to longer posts and we can now leave the tower up. We do not have extended side panels to further protect from weather/sun. We got ours at a place in Richland, MI....I think their web site is boathoistdirect.com. I think you got your boat at Premier, have you asked them for any suggestions?
    2008 Outback V

Premier sells Shoremate, which so far has the best canopy. The canopy alone is around $4000 and is built like a garage. It has a roll up door on one end, and goes well below the rub rail. I was hoping to find some cheaper options. I have looked at Shoremate, Summit, Craftlander, and Max. They are all available with high top canopies, but they are only 41" tall.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    Premier sells Shoremate, which so far has the best canopy. The canopy alone is around $4000 and is built like a garage. It has a roll up door on one end, and goes well below the rub rail. I was hoping to find some cheaper options. I have looked at Shoremate, Summit, Craftlander, and Max. They are all available with high top canopies, but they are only 41" tall.
    Why the rub rail length canopy? Do you have a boat cover? My boat never really gets wet when the cover is off tower is up and up as high as it goes , I got the extensions with the Great Lakes lift, shore station is another great lift. Stay away from craftlander.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Why the rub rail length canopy? Do you have a boat cover? My boat never really gets wet when the cover is off tower is up and up as high as it goes , I got the extensions with the Great Lakes lift, shore station is another great lift. Stay away from craftlander.
    How long are your extensions? I do not see them in the pic.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Nevermind. I think you ment post extensions.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I was hoping to go rub rail length so that I wouldn't have to use my cover.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon