Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just had a similar issue with my center ballast not emptying. I am getting no sound from the motor on filling or emptying now. I attempted to unplug and plug in the fuse to see if that would reset it [is that even correct?]. The dealership is 1.5 hours away so not a simple pop over to troubleshoot. Any recommendations for parts to try replacing or steps to pinpoint the cause?

Is there a workaround to empty the ballast in the meantime other than just unplugging the connectors and having all the water drain into the bilge? Thanks much.
    Jeff
    2007 LSV - FAE, G4 setup with Sumo 500 IBS, 1k rear lockers

Default Middle/Bow Ballast Not Working

Just noticed this past weekend I'm having the same issue. Nothing is working for the center ballast fill or empty. Rears work fine. And I only have one fill pump for all three bags. So must be a bad connection somewhere before the switches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2006 Outback V
    1992 Ski Nautique Open Bow

I tested the current going to the solenoids as part of the fuse box but when I have the meter on the Pump Out [for all three bags] I'm barely getting any power reading. This is with the switches on the empty setting for all three. Is this natural or does this lead one to conclude something else?

I did have the pump motor running when filling and emptying the port side so trying to isolate whether it could be a fuse I started switching them around to see if that was the issue. Now the pump doesn't kick on for fill/empty of any bag.

Suggestions?
    Jeff
    2007 LSV - FAE, G4 setup with Sumo 500 IBS, 1k rear lockers