Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Garage Board Rack

Had the 20hr service today and killed some time with 1 1/2 pvc & "Y" adapters. Took about 20 minutes....spent more time at Home Depot trying to find 3/4 "Y"s haha so went with 1 1/2"

I didn't do to much measuring on the wall since it's a storage unit. Basically just used 1 1/2" straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Looks nice, gotta love cheap useful things.

I went the possibly cheaper but definitely easier route of just buying a 2x6 and attaching these, spaced out to work for varying wakeboards/surfboards/kneeboards we have.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_267936-46882...ack&facetInfo=

The nice thing is they fold up when not in use so don't take up any space when not needed. I'll take some pictures with all our boards on it sometime this week.
    Boatless for now

Default Re: Garage Board Rack

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post

I went the possibly cheaper but definitely easier route of just buying a 2x6 and attaching these, spaced out to work for varying wakeboards/surfboards/kneeboards we have.

The nice thing is they fold up when not in use so don't take up any space when not needed. I'll take some pictures with all our boards on it sometime this week.
    I've been meaning to pick some of these up for a couple of weeks. I really need to get the boards up off the garage floor.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Interesting, post pics when you got èmm
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

2012 Mojo

Exactly what I use
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

I made one -- not as nice as in the first post -- but I have boards facing up and down in every slot and still need more space. Maybe time for a garage sale as the kids are getting older.

The empty slot at the top cracks me up as my 14 y/o boys get out the step ladder every week to grab boards and put them back. No empty slots available. Time to sell a Broadcast and a couple wakeboards.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I just need a bigger garage.

The small white hooks down on edge by the red WB are for hanging wet life jackets.

Surf boards are on some old fence pipe welded on a flat steel plate with pipe insulation for padding. As Kane mentioned a while back when I was all proud of myself showing them off you could do pull ups on them or maybe hang a spare engine block. If it's worth doing it's worth over-doing. (or repurposing crap you have laying around)
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Here are some pictures of my setup. In addition to the rack I have a shelf with a bunch of other gear, this is just the overflow but I think I like it better so I might build a few more wall racks. image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Posting from my phone, sorry if they show up weird.
    Last edited by That Guy; 04-22-2015 at 10:45 PM.
    Boatless for now

These are great Ideas, I have one built in my garage most resembling Berg pipe rack idea. Mine is 2 2x4 and PVC elbos with pipes.

I need to redo it though as over the years its starting to sag and the last thing I need is my wake boards landing on my Vette.

Or my custom boards getting damaged..IDK which would piss me off more, Vette damage or board damage..The Vette only has a 250 deductible and the boards cost me 150 in shipping them back and forth to Cali for Soul Craft to repair...

Older picture as the freezer and bike are gone.
    I think 4 more surf boards are in the rack now. I had to add another pair of rack fingers.

Last edited by mmandley; 04-23-2015 at 12:59 AM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]