Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Selling the Z

Default Selling the Z

Yeah Matt Norwood has the same expedition we do and I think he averages around 10.6 mpg towing his LSV. I attribute my 12.4 to being on a 55 mph road.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Selling the Z

I do, sitting in it now in the rain averaging 0 mpg waiting for a high school football game to resume due to lightning

I do agree with most of your issues, don't care about the oil pressure though. It seems like of all the cars I've had in the last 3-5 years from different manufactures if they made 1 with the best features of each there could be one hell of a vehicle.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Default Selling the Z

A couple more things I forgot to mention that I think ford over looked. They smart key system works great but it only unlocks the driver door by pressing the key pad or it can unlock all the doors depending on how you program it. It would be nice if one press of the key pad opened the driver door and two presses opener all the doors. Also they need a proximity sensor for the key at the rear lift gate so when the car is locked and you need to unloaded groceries all you should have to do is walk up and put the button on the lift gate

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

More pics as requested.

David

Default Selling the Z

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    A couple more things I forgot to mention that I think ford over looked. They smart key system works great but it only unlocks the driver door by pressing the key pad or it can unlock all the doors depending on how you program it. It would be nice if one press of the key pad opened the driver door and two presses opener all the doors. Also they need a proximity sensor for the key at the rear lift gate so when the car is locked and you need to unloaded groceries all you should have to do is walk up and put the button on the lift gate

Sent from my iPhone
    Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but I can open either just the drivers door, or open all doors by hitting one more button on my F150's keypad. So basically I hit 5 numbers to open the drivers door and 6 numbers to open all doors.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Default Selling the Z

We have the smart key when if the key is in your pocket you just have to press any single key and the driver door will unlock. They need to set it up to where you can just press a key twice to open all doors or once to open the drivers door. That's how our z car was. I don't want to type in the whole code lol

Sent from my iPhone
    David