Default XS Power battery?

Is anyone using these batteries? If so, how do you like it? What are you running off of it? I am looking at the xp3000.

I have 2 quicksilver batteries that are a year old but the one that I am running the stereo off just doesn't hold up. We tend to hangout a lot and listen to tunes so the alternator doesn't always have a chance to charge it up. I plug it in when I can, but it still seems to die off quicker than I want. I am running;
    4-exile sx65m
    4-exile xm9's
    1 Rockford fosgate 10' sub
    1 Rockford fosgate 5 channel 600watt amp
    1 exile sm30.2
    1 WS420sq
    clarion M303 Deck
    Clarion MF1 wireless remote
    Clarion MW1 wired remote

The other battery I just use to crank the motor when I have killed the stereo battery. I am thinking on just replacing the one. Let me know your thoughts.

Im not a battery expert by any means but looking at the total Ah and cost I would think you can get 2 6v cart batteries for less total and get more than twice the Ah?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Im not a battery expert by any means but looking at the total Ah and cost I would think you can get 2 6v cart batteries for less total and get more than twice the Ah?
    thats what i plan to do this summer, my two optimas and other deepcycle are a couple years old and get beat on pretty hard, plus this year id like to be able to leave my boat off for longer periods of time while listening to the radio.
    2002 moomba möbius lsv
    exiled
    2 30.2 amplifiers
    1 javelin
    4 xm9's
    6 sx65m's
    1 xi12d