Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Random unsubscribed from theads about 10% of the time?

So, I've noticed over the past months that I'll periodically find myself unsubscribed from a few threads here and there. I can't quite pinpoint the circumstances that make it happen. And it doesn't happen all the time, maybe only 10% of the time.

But I've found myself unsubscribed from threads I've been posting to and following. I've even found myself unsubscribed from threads that I started.

The threads will stop showing up in my list of subscribed threads, but I'll see that they've been posted to when I click on "new posts" and sure enough under thread tools it will give me the option to 'subscribe' to the thread that I had already been subscribed to.

So any idea what's causing this to happen and what can be done to prevent it?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

The Moderators are messing with you! LOL

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Dammit, hes on to me...
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Shut up you guys or I'll take back that jr moderator "deputy" privilege.

Actually there's a quota for how many threads and posts you can be active in for any given 30 day period. Once you exceed that quota old threads will begin to drop from your history. You can re subscribe but then something else wil drop off the end. The more you post the more history you're going to lose.

Kind of a protection mechanism. If you are a heavy poster.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Berg, are you trying to say that trayson is a heavy poster? Huh, I never noticed. Lol....
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Actually there's a quota for how many threads and posts you can be active in for any given 30 day period. Once you exceed that quota old threads will begin to drop from your history. You can re subscribe but then something else wil drop off the end. The more you post the more history you're going to lose.

Yes, and we have had a little trouble with the site's flux capacitor as well. We are all working on it as we speak but these distractions only serve to slow down our progress.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    Berg, are you trying to say that trayson is a heavy poster? Huh, I never noticed. Lol....
    I get bored...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Shut up you guys or I'll take back that jr moderator "deputy" privilege.

That seems logical. aside from the fact that things that post don't always seem to be the oldest stuff. Oh well, I guess I won't worry about it all that much.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I get bored...
    Nothing wrong with that. You always have something interesting to say.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. You always have something interesting to say.

I'm thankful that this forum is so welcoming. I've made some real, legit friends here.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com