Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I spent some time looking for a Bluetooth option for my '14 LSV and found the following:

http://www.dx.com/p/usb-bluetooth-v2...3#.Vam1o4r3bCQ

I thought for $6 delivered, it was worth a try. I tried it out tonight and it worked. I was able to play pandora off my iPhone via Bluetooth. It was a little delayed but is still usable. I was able to control the volume and everything from my phone. It also allowed me to change songs etc from the driver remote. I am thrilled with it. I have the stock Sony head unit with the USB port that I plugged this into.

It did take several weeks to arrive after I ordered it. I would definately recommend it for the money if you are looking for a Bluetooth option for the stock Sony receiver.

Derrick - I'm always curious about peoples feedback on products. I have a hunch that this product is 6 bucks because its BT ver 2.1 which is 3 versions outdated from latest tech. You'll probably see free ones (or almost free in this case) as manufacturers dump legacy product. At this point in the game anything other than 4.0 or 4.0LE people should demand a hell of a deal on because the sacrifices are pretty drastic.

Regardless of the tech - if it streams pandora and such, carry on

-Brian

Any reason why I cant use the audio side of this cable to plug into USB on hu and still use the remotes on the boat.

http://www.amazon.com/Male-adapter-C...ustomerReviews
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Is there a special cable that will pick up data from the BT connection, I tried this cable in my truck with the exile bt4 and it did not pick up the input through the usb

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

@JMV contact me by email. We can talk about what you trying to accomplish. I'm a bit confused on what your trying to do. -Brian

Will do .

Joe

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold