Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Got the vented loop installed and the switch all wired in over the weekend. I have not water tested it yet, so am hoping the vented loop solves my problem of passive filling. Forgot to take any pictures of it all and now boat is back in storage.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Water tested and vented loop works about 90% of the time to prevent passive filling of the IBS. Some things I have learned on this project.
    1. Its going take longer then expected
    2. It will be harder than expected
    3. Wiring everything into the existing switch panel to make all four switches look stock is more complicated than expected
    4. The T1200 pump is great at filling a 550 bag, it's a lot faster than I expected
    5. I originally only installed one drain pump, due to the shape of the IBS water never fully drained from the bag, added a second pump on the other leg and now the results of draining are better than expected
    6. I am glad Home Depot is close by as I had the privilege of visiting many times

Overall I am very happy with the end results of this project. One thing I noticed that if the IBS is full and all other bags are empty, the ski wake is super flat.

So now my overall setup is:
    Rear lockers - 800lbs each side
    Ski locker - ~400lbs
    IBS - ~550lbs

Even playing around yesterday on the water my surf wave was fantastic with hardly any weight, I can't wait to fill everything up.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig