Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

Everyone else was passed out in the truck but I was left driving. I would be exhausted by the end of the day.
    This. This is my world. All summer long.

But for me backing in to the parking spot at home is like threading a needle every time. Not gonna let anyone else attempt that. Much more fun doing it in the dark after eleventeen beers on the water.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

man, I think I have a mile to the boat launch...

would trade a longer commute to the lake for water that isn't green all summer tho
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Scott here you go. Only an hour from DePere.
    https://www.google.com/maps/search/h...88.1760702,10z
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    We used to do this when we lived in our other home. 45 minutes to and from Hagg, or 90 minutes to and from Merwin in Washington on the weekends.

Everyone else was passed out in the truck but I was left driving. I would be exhausted by the end of the day.

One of the big factors of moving to Carlton is we are 20 minutes from our favorite lake, 20 minutes from the River. It also Helps I taught Claudia how to back the truck and boat up, then she got brave and wanted to drive them home. Sold, Now I can really party all day and she drives us home since she doesn't drink LOL.

Truck and boat sits in the street still because she won't back it onto the RV pad or into the garage. I am ok with that.
    And to think on Saturday I got up at 5:30am, was rolling to Mt Hood by 6:30. had about an hour and a half drive (okay, less cause I drive fast) to the mountain, snowboarded until about 11:30am, drove home 90 minutes (grabbing lunch on the way), then hitched up the boat and was leaving the house in under an hour to the launch (20 min drive).

then driving the boat 20 minutes to/from the ride spot + surfing/surf driving. No wonder I was tired after Saturday...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com