Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by David Analog View Post
    contact all parties involved and find out what additional discounts are available to forum members. .
    I think what they're holding onto is the idea that it really doesn't matter in the end what the published prices are online for WS, that you can go into a dealer and wheel and deal to get a better price.

I know that this is true since I've gotten two different WS420SQ's for 12.5% off before despite their published prices. I have a friend that buys locally in Portland that has gotten bigger dealer discounts on his WS purchases.

I think that you found a decent deal for people that can't go to a dealer and negotiate themselves a better (unpublished) price.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I think what they're holding onto is the idea that it really doesn't matter in the end what the published prices are online for WS, that you can go into a dealer and wheel and deal to get a better price.

I know that this is true since I've gotten two different WS420SQ's for 12.5% off before despite their published prices. I have a friend that buys locally in Portland that has gotten bigger dealer discounts on his WS purchases.

I think that you found a decent deal for people that can't go to a dealer and negotiate themselves a better (unpublished) price.
    No, I'm really not speaking about wheeling and dealing...at all. In this case I'm limiting the conversation to the parties raised by Joe. I'm talking about a set non-negotiable price structure in place for all members.
    But put that aside. Check the on-line information for yourself before you arrive at an opinion. Look past the first price you see. Look at the drops which reflect the final price as equipped. Not every site does pricing the same. Each have their own methods and software. Then form an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post

I found the forum a deal and you cant handle it WTF is wrong with you guys.
    Do what? not sure its me thats not handling it. Its an incorrect price, so what. No one stated its not there, just that its not a correct MSRP, a typo, so what.....

I can confidently say we are now running contrary to "the positive exchange of ideas, experiences, and opinions, as well as general discussion that contributes to the boating community."

Thread closed.