Default Flow on Outback V

I was thinking about adding flow to my 13 OBV. Has anyone added to the outback or surfed behind one. The dealer has one I can demo when the ice melts but that will only have stock ballast. I currently have 750 rears 400 center and IBS. Just curious if it worth it.
    1988 Ski Centurion Falcon
    2013 Moomba Outback V

I was about to pull the trigger on the Flow for my '13 OBV until I found out you have to also replace the platform too for another $850 or so. I would definitely be interested in what you find out about its performance though so please share!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Did they say why the platform needs to be replaced. When i saw the 15 with flow i did not notice anything different. If I stop by the dealer again i will check that out. If that is the case i can say not worth it.
    2013 Moomba Outback V

Mike,

I was looking at photos of 15 and the platform has angles cut back at the transom for the flow. Looking at them I am not convinced that it is needed. I think it is so the handle on the flow does not hit the platform. At first glance I am thinking you could remove the handle and/or put a new hole in the plate so it locks just before it hits the platform. (if it does not stick out past the side of the transom). I also noted that the LSV has the same platform shape as ours and flow works. I think the flow mounts lower compared to the platform on the OBV causing the issue.
    2013 Moomba Outback V

I think you are right with all the thoughts above -- I thought about trying it without changing the platform but it seems the Flow now comes in a "kit" that includes the platform and I couldn't get two dealers I inquired to to sell me the Flow without the rest of that kit. Let me know if you find out otherwise.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...