Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Editing post time thread

Dear Moderator

You do realize that you deleted a thread that a lot of people were following and had an interest in.

You may have no intention in working with us on this, but what are the thoughts of the other moderators? Do you speak for them?

WHY? Why is it ok for the Supra forum to allow editing all day but not the Moomba forum?

AND... as you stated:

"In the past this (editing) was a major issue, the change was brought on to eliminate negative posting then altering it after to make yourself look good."

This is no longer an issue. The negative posting has been eliminated and does not currently happen.

All is good.

Keep in mind this community is all about the forum members.

All we want is to be able to write a post, go to the bathroom, and then after re-reading make a change or two if we see something that need needs fixed.

Keep in mind this thread follows Forum Guideline #4, so banning me for asking these questions would really be considered uncool

4) It is fair game to debate, challenge, and question, keeping in mind the PG-rating applies at all times.

This is more dramatic than any of the WS vs Exile threads.

Come on man, go to the toilet and rethink what you typed ... and then hit submit. Or use that 15 minute window to make sure you get off the toilet in a timely manner. Sitting there for extended periods of time isn't healthy. Type an edit in your next reply. Figure it out.

If the moderators need to be working on anything it's a like or upvote button so the relevant/accurate information is highlighted.

If you have to beg not to be banned in your post, you're probably going about it wrong.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Oh, ok.

Thank you.

e

Thank you KG.

PWI as usual...

In a quick off the cuff unedited response.

In the past this was a major issue, the change was brought on to eliminate negative posting then altering it after to make yourself look good. I do NOT see this time constraint being changed. If you are making a long and complex post , i suggest you use the copy function before hitting the submit button so it is not lost before posting.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. One moderator's view
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

As they say (whoever "they" is)

the past is past. Man, that was like three four years ago

Time to move on
    Last edited by slipperyrockTKE300; 03-22-2015 at 03:15 PM.

FYI, I'm not a moderator so my rambling carries no weight. I'm simply saying it seems easier to do your own proof reading than get a forum change.

Plus it seemed like a good place to advocate my like/upvote button I've been looking for
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

"Plus it seemed like a good place to advocate my like/upvote button I've been looking for"

LOL!!

yea, here and on the gas price thread

I agree, proof reading is good, but to typo is human. It's gonna happen, people are gonna want to fix it. What is the harm?

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    As they say (whoever "they" is)

the past is past. Man, that was like three four years ago

Time to move on

Exactly......Life has been good on the site the last 3-4 years with the current ed iting time frame....lets keep it that way.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Default Editing post time thread

PWI as usual...