Well I went and bought another truck.
Those who have been around prolly had bets on how long the F150 would last.
Those who have been around know I have always been a Ford guy.
Things are changing though..

The F150 wasn't cutting it for me, loved things on it, hated things on it. For me its all about the Hate things that forced it out of my stable.

Basically in my mind, and experience with my F150 it was inadequate to tow my Mojo and haul all my gear. I tried Roadmaster Active suspension, I tried Air bags, it always wanted to sag when loaded up.
Also the 1/2 ton rear end would just get man handled around corners. Chewing my tires up, you could feel the boat shoving the truck through corners. My trailer brakes wore down this past summer, and I started noticing the truck was getting really hard to stop when pulling the boat. I would really have to stand on it to make it stop. For me, that's a no deal man. In my 1 Ton I would take the boat with no brakes down the LBC mountains and have no issues at all. So anyhow out with the Ford, in with RAM.

I have been watching Ram for several years, lerking in the back ground keeping tabs on the changes.

14 was a HUGE year for the 2500 series, it got the 1 ton chassis, and new interior upgrades. Also it picked up HID lights, Air Ride rear suspension and 5 link rear suspension. All notable awesome upgrades.

I should have bought one last year but my Ford brand Loyalty was too strong still. Now I have put my Ford banner down, Looked at each of the big 3 and this is where I decided to go.

14 Ram 2500 Laramie Long Bed.

Price was killer, I got 12K off sticker, plus 5K extra for Intel. With my F150 being a Wash trade in. i walked away with an equal deal to my F150 last year. Can complain about that. Only down side is my insurance went up lol. Not too much but 3/4 Ton costs more.

My favorite options, other then 1 Ton Chassis, new interior is HID, once you have HID you just can't go back. LED full lighting. Turn signals, rear taillights, mirrors, entry, on all door panels. Also Auto Leveling Suspension. No more Sag. I also really like 5 link rear suspension. Lastly the Alpine 10 speaker surround sound, wow its actually really impressive. I had the Sony Premium with Sub in the F150, this blows it away.

It has all the big options you would expect in a Laramie trimmed truck.

Last night I spent the better part of my night getting....wait for it.... MODS!!!

In the mail as we speak,
Amp Power Side Steps
Weather Tech Floor Mats, front and rear
Red Rug full liner
Low Pro Soft Roll Up Tonnaoe cover
Working out a deal to get the windows tinted.

Well here she is,

Silver bullet. <yea like my favorite Boat beer> LOL

crappy dealer pics, I will update after upgrades are in.