Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Mine were the 17" that was the standard in 13, so they really looked tiny. Then in 14 you could get 18 and 20's like yours that are a big upgrade in the looks department. So how do you like the air suspension and coils so far?
    Last edited by mark540; 03-28-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    2015 Mondo
    2008 21V sold
    2007 outback sold
    2013 Ram Megacab Cummins-Tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by mark540 View Post
    Mine were the 17" that was the standard in 13, so they really looked tiny. Then in 14 you could get 18 and 20's like yours that are a big upgrade in the looks department. So how do you like the air suspension and coils so far?
    I like them a lot, I will have to look but I think its either Coil, or Bags but not a combo, I could be wrong though.

So fare driving it empty it feels a lot like the Leafs in my F350s, but once I dropped the boat on her, the rear felt much firmer. Not a bad firm just real firm. In the last F350 I added the Air Bags and it had a similar firm feeling.

The Air Suspension is a trip though, backed up to the boat, hit the Alt Ride Height and it dropped down, loaded the boat, started the truck and it air its self right up.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I think you might need a long load permit if you trailer on the interstate
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I like them a lot, I will have to look but I think its either Coil, or Bags but not a combo, I could be wrong though.
    Yep was reading on the Cummins forum, the air suspension has an airspring instead of the traditional coil.

My 13 still has the old school leaf spings and can beat you up on expansion joints so i ride around with 500 lbs of sand in the truck. Funny even my truck needs ballast....
    2015 Mondo
    2008 21V sold
    2007 outback sold
    2013 Ram Megacab Cummins-Tow rig

Couple updates. Close to 2K miles already. Each fill up has netted me 18-19mpg <hand calculated> and this included a 40 mile pull with the boat on each tank.

New Soft Bed Cover

Soft Bed Rug Liner

This is actually droping the boat off at Exile a couple weeks ago. Boat is back home now. Still haven't got my winter upgrades done. Maybe Monday? IDK lol.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Hello, My name is Mike and I have a truck buying obsession.

I had an Excursion Ecoboost rental this week and was less than impressed; 16.8 mpg over 500 all highway miles, not towing. The Ford interior is really toy-ish too. Nice move on going to Dodge!

I'll stick with my diesel Jeep, lol
    2013 Outback V