Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Get there early next time and take up two spaces-- SKREW EM!
    no door dings this way

SKREW EM
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Kind of like the hyperdrive on the Falcon.

Would that be the Millenium Falcon?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    What is a Balloon drive?
    An oval driving lane around a parking lot, sometimes its one way, maybe there is pull through spots in the middle, the back in spots are around the edges. Its what I call it anyway cause it looks like a balloon on a map maybe.
    2007 Moomba Mobius XLV with G3 Ballast, 325HP Indmar, Carbureted

Extreme Noob

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    You didn't get the note I left you???

I watched someone take out another person trailer in an empty parking lot. As soon as they noticed they got in the truck and went too the other lot like nothing happened. Kind of hard to not notice that I watched the whole thing go down since there was only three trailers in the lot and I was getting my boat ready. Good thing I know the park ranger and he was able to get their information.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

A while back by brother's Alumaweld fishing boat's trailer was hit by a guy. Tore his tail light almost completely off. Dude backed up and parked 4 spots down and continued about his business. Another saw it and left my brother the guy's license number.

My brother is a cop and has lots of friends in the department as well as neighboring cities, sheriff, etc. so you can imagine how this is going to turn out.

That afternoon there were 3 officers standing on the guy's porch asking if he'd like to come with them to explain himself or get his check book out and go pay my brother a visit. Too bad they don't all turn out that way.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...