Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTB Z5 Cargo Rack

Hey guys. I am wanting to buy a Z5 cargo rack for my 2006 Supra 21v. I called the nearest Supra dealer to me and they quoted me $3,300 for one. Call me crazy, but that seems a little steep. Does anyone have a good POC for another dealer or happen to have one laying around they don't want? lol. Thanks for the help.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section. I meant to post it in the classifieds.

There were a few on ebay from Great Lakes skipper. You can try Atlanta Marine. The killer on those is the shipping cost.

Saw this today. Don't know about measurements, but that's a steal for a z-5. I'm sure you could make it work with a little finesse. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/boa/4920430571.html

PWI as usual...

Rakkasan !!!
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Wolfman131- I will give them a call. I saw the one on eBay, but it says its for a progressive tower which I do not have. Even though the progressive tower seems to look a lot like mine.

Newty- That is a heck of a buy. I will have my buddy do some measurements on my tower and so I can see what I am working with. Thank you.

Rakkasan- Always great to meet another Rakkasan brother! Small world..lol. What Bat. were you in and what years? I was with 3rd Bat RSTA (Choppin Charlie) from 04 to 07.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan187 View Post

Rakkasan- Always great to meet another Rakkasan brother! Small world..lol. What Bat. were you in and what years? I was with 3rd Bat RSTA (Choppin Charlie) from 04 to 07.
    Small world indeed. I was in Choppin Charlie as well. 3/187 99-02. Started in Charlie then went to scouts a year later. Changed over to Alpha before deployment.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Thank you gentlemen for your service to our great nation! Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do for you.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie, I just googled Rakkasan. Pretty funny story behind the nickname! Thanks for yalls service! If you are ever in the Houston area and want a pull or beer shoot me a message!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Haha.. Thank you gentleman.