Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Thanks everyone, it's so hard to make a decision lol. I might paint 2 spare grills blue just to see how they look in the cabin. Same with 2 black. Just to get a perspective on it.
    Photoshop is your friend...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by David Analog View Post
    There are not that many 'blue' colors in powder to choose from.
    Shouldn't be hard.
    Although I am not familiar with a 'damn blue' powder.
    I stopped by a powder shop and he had a $hit load of blue to choose from...I didn't see "damn blue" though. I'm gonna take some samples to match next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Good call!
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

If not send photos to berg, I am volunteering his photoshop skills, to give you perspective.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Is powder coating better than painting? I've got the same blue hull and am thinking of doing mine but wasn't sure. I was thinking of trying to paint with the model paint like Ian did but am leery of making a mess of it.
    2015 Mobius LSV
    2014 Formula 350 CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Jason05216 View Post
    Is powder coating better than painting? I've got the same blue hull and am thinking of doing mine but wasn't sure. I was thinking of trying to paint with the model paint like Ian did but am leery of making a mess of it.
    If you have aluminum pods then powdercoating is much better. Extremely tough or TUFF.
    But if you have plastic pods then powdercoating is not an option.
    Painting plastic pods is fine. Wetsounds paints all their pods, color over color, because the paint can be made to be more UV resistant and color stable than an injection molded pod.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    If not send photos to berg, I am volunteering his photoshop skills, to give you perspective.
    So helpful... I've actually painted our house about 10 different colors on the screen before a single gallon was purchased.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

So helpful... I've actually painted our house about 10 different colors on the screen before a single gallon was purchased.
    Now if you could only actually paint our house from work using your work PC.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com