Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If it fits my 2008 LSV I would be interested as well!
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

I would be interested in OBV as well.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Really guys!? Why should you have to ask "pretty please" and get a bunch of customers together to pay way too much on behalf of a company who has demonstrated time and time again that they don't give a hoot about the individual customer?

Stay away from SeaDek. Keep your money and your sanity.

I emailed Seadek last week to see about a small one for my 07 LSV. I asked for a quote for 2.5 inch X 42 inch strip. This was the response:

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your interest in SeaDek. Please see the quote you requested based on your dimensions below. Our lead time right now for custom orders is 4 weeks.

(1) @ 2.5“ X 42“ - $419.00.00 in our 6MM material.

Please note, this quote does not include sales tax or freight charges. Pricing is determined by the material used. If you would like to place an order, feel free to contact our customer service department on the number below at your convenience and we would be happy to help you.

$419 for a strip that is 2.5 inches y 42 inches???????? Unbelievable! I ended up finding something simple from Agenda Surf for less than $30 that should be here next week.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Default Traction Pads On New Moombas

^ that's insane. $419??!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE= I ended up finding something simple from Agenda Surf for less than $30 that should be here next week.[/QUOTE]

Agenda Surf seems pretty reasonable!
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    One of the upgrades I wanted this year was the traction pads. I will be dropping my boat off tomorrow at AWS for a little touch up on 2 hair line cracks.

I am going to look into seeing if these will in fact fit my boat from the 15 Mojos.

I have no problem drilling some holes in the sides to move my cleats lol.
    Moved my cleats and cut my own step pads from hydroturf this winter....the cleats were an easy moveverything and I feel in a better spot now.
    2014 Mondo
    Ski Lockers - 1000# customs
    750 IBS