Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    It's no easy job saving you from yourself...
    Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    You ain't kidding,!
    Yep!!!! I know just enough to be dangerous!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

as Kane said want to be original enough to copy someone's good work, the fat sac port fix came from me. which I stole from wake world, who stole it from tige forum, which was posted over there by our very own MLA,
    Berg can take all the credit, though at least were the amps and heat guns go to 11... lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    as Kane said want to be original enough to copy someone's good work, the fat sac port fix came from me. which I stole from wake world, who stole it from tige forum, which was posted over there by our very own MLA,
    Berg can take all the credit, though at least were the amps and heat guns go to 11... lol
    Preach it brother!!!!

And it was GOOD.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

What I did on my xlv was ditched the stock rear lockers put in 750's , moved the old stock one to under the driver side passenger seat and the other one to the passenger side if need be, I surf goofy so this works. then I got a sumo sac 900 for the front bow I set on the seats, I fill the bow and old sacs with a over the side 1200 tsunami pump while the others are filling.. I ditched the old fill system for three separate 800 attwood pumps for each bag with there own thru hull source for water. reason being was cost to stick with the 3/4" size and not get 1200 with 1". it will still fill faster then stock. I also added vent lines to all the in boat sacs.. Currently this setup is working for me, not the fastest but it works. People willing to move around the boat works awesome too to played around with wave setup!
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

That definitely sounds like a solid setup, I just don't know if I can bring myself to adding thru hulls and trust that I am doing everything correctly. I don't know I know I will always just have a little bit of worry in me even if I know I did everything spot on. I think I'm going to go with 1000# bags in the rear lockers and in the center and use an over the side pump to help out the center one and maybe put the old 400# bag up under the passenger side bow and fill it with the over the side pump too. I'm guessing this will take quite a while to completely fill?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
    That definitely sounds like a solid setup, I just don't know if I can bring myself to adding thru hulls and trust that I am doing everything correctly. I don't know I know I will always just have a little bit of worry in me even if I know I did everything spot on. I think I'm going to go with 1000# bags in the rear lockers and in the center and use an over the side pump to help out the center one and maybe put the old 400# bag up under the passenger side bow and fill it with the over the side pump too. I'm guessing this will take quite a while to completely fill?
    If you don't want to add another thru-hull, then add a 2nd fill pump on a Tee to the one thru-hull. Put the front pump to a sprinkler valve to the front bag. Then have the 2nd pump go to the remaining two sprinkler valves for the rear bags. (if surfing you probably will only be filling one of the rear bags anyway).

And replace your sprinkler valves with the high flow ones. Then you've doubled your pumps, you've cleared a restriction with the sprinkler valves, and you haven't had to drill any holes. Two pumps off the same OEM thru hull might not be as much capacity as is theoretically possible, but it's sure going to be a marked improvement over what you have now.

And then you can supplement from there with over the side if needed.

If you're interested in buying a 2nd rule pump, Let me know. I'm selling off my factory RULE fill pump that I removed recently.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Honestly drilling through the hull wasn't to nerve wrecking as it sounds.. I drilled my pilot holes from the top to get my holes in the correct spots and the. Went underneath with the hole saw bits and was a breeze rest of the way..
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake