Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mastercraft NXT

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    "I know that I can't afford ANY new ski/wake/board boat. I find the new Prostar a joke at $60K entry fee. "

I find any boat with a $60K price tag a joke.

How many baby boomers facing retirement will be willing to shell out that kind of cash?

Will Generation X be able to keep the boat companies in business? I guess we will see.
    I just bought a new 15' Mondo for around 60k. The boat you get for that price is totally worth 60k

The NXT is a dumb boat for the price. They really missed a great opportunity with their AWESOME videos. "50k all day" really got everyone stoked until they priced it out with basic options + a trailer. They could of hit a huge home run with that.
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

make sure to compare both Kicker and Exile before you plunk down the dough

just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    With a trailer the NXT was supposed to be $50K. MC feels that CC and BU are their competition in the boat industry. With aims directly at Axis, the NXT looks great on paper.

"Not a lot on the lake", the same could be said for any boat that was just released in the fall/winter.
    The NXT was released at the boat show LAST YEAR and was available all spring and summer of 2014 and few were sold. There is one guy who posts on TT that owns one….one guy!! I know our local dealer sold one last year. Moderately optioned they want 65K plus TTL for the one they have on the floor. I can buy a MOJO for that!!!!
    1998 MC Maristar 225VRS(for sale)
    2014 Tige RZR-sold
    2013 Tige RZR-sold

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    "I know that I can't afford ANY new ski/wake/board boat. I find the new Prostar a joke at $60K entry fee. "

I find any boat with a $60K price tag a joke.

How many baby boomers facing retirement will be willing to shell out that kind of cash?

Will Generation X be able to keep the boat companies in business? I guess we will see.
    Seriously. Sure, if my boat was my only toy I could easily do it. Guess maybe if people choose that as their only hobby.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Yes, you can buy a nicely appointed 15 Mojo in the mid $60's +TTL. I just ordered one. Should be here in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by boardman74 View Post
    The NXT was released at the boat show LAST YEAR and was available all spring and summer of 2014 and few were sold. There is one guy who posts on TT that owns one….one guy!! I know our local dealer sold one last year. Moderately optioned they want 65K plus TTL for the one they have on the floor. I can buy a MOJO for that!!!!
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma