Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Garage Stereos

I run a hand me down style system.
    Receiver in its day was the Shizz, I bought it 22 Years ago..WOW and it was 1700 then. Now its on Ebay for 127 bucks lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-RX-V8...item4d2d46627b

For Speakers I just have a Sony knock off brand bookshelf pair. They got nice sounds for the garage and get r dun.

Honestly though most of the time if I am working in the boat, on the boat, or want serious tunes, I just crank up the boat LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I run a hand me down style system.
    Receiver in its day was the Shizz, I bought it 22 Years ago..WOW and it was 1700 then. Now its on Ebay for 127 bucks lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-RX-V8...item4d2d46627b

For Speakers I just have a Sony knock off brand bookshelf pair. They got nice sounds for the garage and get r dun.

Honestly though most of the time if I am working in the boat, on the boat, or want serious tunes, I just crank up the boat LOL.
    and your neighbor lady LOVES you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    and your neighbor lady LOVES you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are not going to talk about that B**** LOL Good thing no one told me who it was that night. I was out in the street checking volume levels though LOL.

BTW just dropped some cargo nets in my Amazon cart lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    We are not going to talk about that B**** LOL Good thing no one told me who it was that night. I was out in the street checking volume levels though LOL.

BTW just dropped some cargo nets in my Amazon cart lol.
    I ordered my cargo nets from Home depot. Free store pickup and no tax made it the better choice for me.

In theory, ordering the white ones directly from EZNet would have been cheaper since they were on clearance, but their website is all sorts of messed up and I couldn't input an order from my laptop or desktop at home or from my work computer. So screw them. I went black from Home Depot and it didn't cost me much more since I got free shipping.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Im my dad's 30X40 man cave we installed 6 of these:
    http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

They sound great! Really Really impressed for the price.

We are powering them with this amp, which has performed pretty flawlessly.
    http://www.outdoorspeakerdepot.com/h...amplifier.html

In my garage I am using this
    Last edited by New Guy; 02-28-2015 at 11:53 AM.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Im my dad's 30X40 man cave we installed 6 of these:
    http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

They sound great! Really Really impressed for the price.
    I agree 100%. I was extremely skeptical when I bought and during install, but impressed/surprised with the end result

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet