Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Congrats & Welcome!
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Good to "meet ya" Devin.

Your following in the foot steps of some great SC Marketing folks who used to frequent these boards.

Jay Warren, Brian Raymond, Mike Littman and Natalie Carrera used to be on here very frequently and were great fun to have around.

They could most definitely pitch as well as catch.

(BTW...just sent you a PM)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Probably the damn most funny thing I've read all week. Guess all the current Moderators are soon to be replaced.
    There is a certain motocross related forum I below too and the level of non-sense going on over there is incredible!

Thanks everyone!

Welcome aboard!! . I'll be watching...(evil bahahahahaha)

Default NEW Social Media Manager

Congrats!

2012 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Probably the damn most funny thing I've read all week. Guess all the current Moderators are soon to be replaced.
    I was, uh, NOT thinking that at all....

Devin, I work in digital marketing as well and have been haunting this forum for several years. Feel free to PM me for any insight, warnings, bad advice, drinking stories, tall tales, myths....
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by devintatro View Post
    Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I will be managing the social media aspects for Moomba Boats and will be on the forums as a point of contact if you have any questions or would like to share photos and feedback that could possibly be shared on Facebook and twitter and other platforms!

I have been in the industry for a while from riding for various boardshops, and manufacturers, managing boardshops, working boat shows, traveling, video and graphics, and running a wake school on the east coast! My family always owned Moombas as I was coming up, from way back with the Kambera to the XLV and LSV models. I have spent lots of time in a Moomba Boat for sure! I am thrilled to be part of such a great company and I look forward to meeting you all on the forums and hope to keep everyone in touch and informed of the latest and greatest Moomba news!

Thanks again,
    Devin
    I noticed that there were a handful of Moomba posts on instagram recently and a big void previously. I take it your to thank for the resurgence in a Moomba presence on Instagram? Well done!

You should most certainly follow our monthly picture threads. There's a lot of fun pics that show up that would certainly be instragram worthy. I'm sure that most of us would be happy to let you use our pics. Just PM and ask.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Welcome Devin. Looking forward to more of your updates. SC is one of my favorite brands and only getting better.

Welcome aboard Devin.

I think it would be a good idea to clear any picture use with the poster before sharing across platforms? If others agree , anyways?

What's your favorite Moomba and what's new with the brand we should be stoked about?

PS: I think the group is looking for inside pics of the new Autoflow in action.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded