Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proud new owner

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    2nd that! Cool how it's integrated into the trailer.
    Maybe custom wrap on the new XLV????
    Welcome to the Forum!
    I'd say there is a good chance the XLV will get a custom wrap as well. One of my best friends has a design company and he rides with us all the time so I'd say he is already working on a design for it.
    2009 MOOMBA XLV 23
    1996 MB SPORTS BOSS 210
    1992 CARAVELLE FISH&SKI 1750

Quote Originally Posted by gpd005 View Post
    Trayson thanks for the lead about this site!!! And your right XLV, I've had so many numbers and letters bouncing around my head for the past few weeks it isn't even funny. But it is Green/Black, it's funny because we wrapped our MB green and black and I guess the color stuck because it is following us to the new ride.
    Here is our old boat and now our new one.
    No problem. Our boats are damn similar. I'll look forward to more detailed pics when you actually get it home. I never put it together that you were the MB wrap guy. You will adore the XLV in comparison. It's going to ride so amazing, you will be super happy for years to come. I promise. My Supra "stormtrooper" Sunsport was pretty WELL modded and dialed in for a DD, and I haven't looked back for a second now that I have the XLV. The extra room is spectacular. And the wakeboard wake with only 650 in the center basement is better than my supra ever was.

I'm doing a ballast system overhaul on mine and I already did a quick/cheap upgrade on the tower speakers by swapping the Polks over to the Kicker HLCD's. (Seriously, how can you beat swapping over to HLCD's for $200!?!?!?)

Look forward to sharing XLV stories with ya!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Where and how did you get HLCDs for $200?

Quote Originally Posted by danraymond View Post
    Where and how did you get HLCDs for $200?
    I had stock cans with 6.5" polk db651's in them. I pulled out the polks and inserted the kicker 6500.2 drivers:

This ebay listing has them for $215. I got mine for $200. But still, it was the best bang for the buck upgrade I could have done. Are they Wetsounds or Exile? no. But they get the job done on a budget and allowed me to repurpose my factory ariel cans.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kicker-10KM6...272f6b&vxp=mtr

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Good looking boat. You're talking with the right guys on here. They will surely help you spend some $$$.

Congrats and welcome to forum!
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Good looking ride and welcome to the madness we all enjoy so much
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Welcome to the Moomba clan and the xlv 23 ft crew. ... Lol

Watch out cuz we will spend your money on upgrades and stuff you never thought of on a boat ...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Welcome to the Moomba clan and the xlv 23 ft crew. ... Lol

Watch out cuz we will spend your money on upgrades and stuff you never thought of on a boat ...
    I got really good at spending money on the MB so I can only imagine this is going to be even worse but the wife like it's so it's a lot easier to spend money here than on my other habits. Heck I've already been looking at LED's, wrap designs, powder coating a few things, and ditching the carpet. It's really hard to just leave things the way they come from the factory!
    2009 MOOMBA XLV 23
    1996 MB SPORTS BOSS 210
    1992 CARAVELLE FISH&SKI 1750

Fantastic boat and colors!! Welcome to the Forum!
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

Nice looking XLV. We have the LSV and love it, great for kids, just bought a wake skate so my six year old can learn to surf, was all his idea too A mod for those cold spring/fall mornings is heated seats, I just finished the drivers seat and I know the wife will love it come late March when we take the boat out of storage.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig